If you can see, you can see…
Just a quick update:
Seriously, such a difference being able to wear my contacts makes with how I feel. I’ve tolerated them now for 24 hours… (haven’t been able to for almost a year now) and my productivity has be 2000% better. Walking around with things kinda blurry makes me feel like crap. Wearing glasses is okay once in a while (and I do like my newer glasses- they look cute on me) but seriously, nothing beats contact lenses.
Things I got done today that have just not been getting done:
- 80% cleaned my office (it got dark so can’t see as well to clean it since I don’t have bright lights in here.
- FUCKING MEAL PREP’ED (this is huge)
- Did a month’s worth of laundry.
- Got my hair did.
- GOT MY SHIT TOGETHER IN MY GYM BAG AND MY HEADPHONES CHARGED AND READY SO I CAN GO TOMORROW.
- Put together a four week work out program to try to get me back on track. I did a mini assessment today and my strenght is still there- obviously not as strong as I was but probably still stronger than you. 😉 My cardio, however, is ASS. Let’s get that fixed before Mexico. 🙂
Please, please, please let me keep tolerating my contact lenses and me feeling mostly better so I can start to get back to where I was. PLEASE. Today was actually an okay day.